OUR SIGNATURE PRODUCT: NOW
FOR QUILTERS, BY QUILTERS
QuiltAlbum is an easy way to document your quilts - to store photos of and record detailed information about those quilts!
Just 'drag and drop' in photos of your quilts to the Add/Update Quilts page and fill in the relevant details (click to see list of album details!) in specific fields provided. A Notes field is included for you to add any freeform background information you wish.
QuiltAlbum does much more than record the details. QuiltAlbum also provides:
- Easy tools for printing out nicely formatted Album Pages for each quilt - that you can bind into a physical album. Complete with a Cover Page and a paginated Summary/Index.
- Greeting Cards or Notecards in different formats - half-page, quarter-page and others.
And each card can be customized for what text is included and for font style. Perfect also for thank you notes!
- Personalized 'Business' Cards and Return Address Labels containing pictures of your favorite quilts.
- Plain Quilt Labels or Quilt Labels with Pictures that you can print on fabric and enhance outside of QuiltAlbum.
Any computer running:
2-250mb of free disk space (size will increase according to the number and size of quilt pictures imported).
- Microsoft Windows
(XP Home, XP Pro, Vista and 7, System 8)
- MacOSX 10.4.11 or higher
(see Special Note for 10.8 Mountain Lion)
IMPORTANT FOR WINDOWS USERS: For best performance Apple Quicktime™ must be installed. Obtain free download. See Technical Notes.
Works best with screens 1280 x 768 pixels or larger
Online access required for initial activation and registration!
* QuiltAlbum is built as a Filemaker™ runtime application, and will run in any environment that will host Filemaker™. Check the Filemaker™ system requirements for definitive details.